I wrote a few utilities through the years. Here they are. Enjoy.
- adoverpic (February 2020)
- Extract LaTeX overpic commands from Encapsulated Postscript files generated by Affinity Designer.
- pybib (tgz) (Auguts 2009)
- Python tools to extract citations from .aux files and BibTeX entries
from .bib files, and to automatically collect bibtex entries for a latex file containing
citations from local bibtex files or from repositories like DBLP
- ch2c+h (tgz) (January 2000)
- extract C source (.c) and header (.h) files from a common source
- xcommit (tgz) (January 2000)
- commit files using CVS, using separate log files for each file